Thank you for visiting Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.
The exhibition rooms of the Museum's East Building are closed for renovations until October 2016.Currently, the Main Building is open to visitors.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause and ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- The East Building is closed until October 2016. (revised 2016.7.15)
- Anticipated Crowded Conditions in the Museum (revised 2016.7.19)
- August 5～7, Atomic Bomb Survivor's Testimony in English (No admission fee, No reservation required) (revised 2016.7.13)
- Come and Listen to a Talk by an A-bomb Legacy Successor (revised 2016.4.1)
- The 30thChildren's Peace Drawings Competition (revised 2016.3.25)
- Admission fees to the Museum will be changed as of April 1, 2016 (revised 2016.1.27)