Thank you for visiting Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.
The exhibition rooms of the Museum's East Building is closed for renovations until spring 2016.Currently, the Main Building is open to visitors.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause and ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- The East Building is closed until spring 2016. (revised 2014.9.4)
Holiday Museum Hours
Open daily from 8:30 to 17:00 (entrance closed at 16:30) except Dec. 30 and 31.
Library is closed from Dec. 29 to 31.
Open daily from 8:30 to 17:00 (entrance closed at 16:30).
Library is closed on the New Year’s Day.
- Come and Listen to a Talk by an A-bomb Legacy Successor (2015.11.5)
- The 29thChildren's Peace Drawings Competition (2015.3.9)
- Schmoe House
- Peace-related exhibition facilities in the neighboring area
Recommended self-guided peace tour courses
- Let's search the Peace Database in English!