The East Building of the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum will reopen on April 26, 2017, after the renovation which started in 2014.
At the same time, the Main Building of the Museum will be closed for renovations and reorganization of the permanent exhibits.
The comprehensive renovation process of the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum is to be completed in July 2018. After the reopening, a large increase of the visitors is highly expected.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause and ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
For more information, click here.
- The East Building is closed (revised 2017.3.14)
- Some Newly Obtained Photos from the US entered into the Peace Database (revised 2017.1.26)
- A-bomb Testimony through the Internet Video Conferencing (revised 2016.11.22)
- Come and Listen to a Talk by an A-bomb Legacy Successor (revised 2016.4.1)
- The 30thChildren's Peace Drawings Competition (revised 2016.3.25)