Thank you for visiting Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum.
The exhibition rooms of the Museum's East Building are closed for renovations until February 2017.Currently, the Main Building is open to visitors.
We apologize for any inconvenience that may cause and ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
- The East Building is closed until February 2017. (revised 2016.7.15)
- Anticipated Crowded Conditions in the Museum (revised 2016.7.19)
- Come and Listen to a Talk by an A-bomb Legacy Successor (revised 2016.4.1)
- The 30thChildren's Peace Drawings Competition (revised 2016.3.25)
- Admission fees to the Museum will be changed as of April 1, 2016 (revised 2016.1.27)